ERP for the Food Industry
The food industry unique in many ways, inventory management and tracking is critical to comply with food safety regulations, and all business processes must be performed under tight time constraints. Lot and Date Tracking, Broken Case Unit Conversions, Catch Weight Pricing, Truck Routing, Flexible Contract Pricing, and Rebates / Promotions / Billbacks, are just some of the requirements that make the food industry unique. S2K Enterprise for Food was specifically designed to meet the requirement of the food industry and to help businesses in this fast-paced environment compete by automating and integrating business processes across the entire organization. From Manufacturing to Distribution, to Retail point-of-sale, this powerful industry specific solution will help companies comply with food safety regulations and manage enterprise resources more efficiently and effectively.
Available on premise or in the cloud, VAI S2K Enterprise for Food provides insight into one’s business via a single database, eliminating multiple disparate systems. Our industry specific solution helps manufacturers, distributors, and specialty food retailers comply with food safety regulations and manage enterprise resources more effectively. With S2K, your company can streamline operations, bringing your products to market faster and more cost efficiently, all while complying with strict FDA regulatory mandates.
Business benefits from ERP solutions:
- Enhance Productivity with Desktop Integration
- Monitor Business Goals with Key Performance Indicators
- Accurate On-Time Delivery of Products
- Improve Inventory Management and Purchasing
- Anytime / Anywhere / Any Device Access
- Automate the Distribution of Key Reports
- Be Proactive with Real-Time Work Flow Alerts
- Improve Customer Service and Open New Markets
- Make Better Business Decisions
- Increase Sales
- Improve Credit and Collections
- Streamline Manufacturing Operations
- Candy & Tobacco
- Dry Goods
- Frozen Food
- Flavoring & Spices
Solutions are available through Dolvin Consulting. We take the time to look at and listen to your business needs. We leverage our industry knowledge and contacts to make sure you have the right solution to your challenges.