ERP Solutions for Service and Repair
Why use ERP Service & Repair Software?
We currently have no easy way to integrate our order entry system with our service division. Their needs are not addressed by our current software. We have to manually take the billing information from their system and rekey it into our order entry system.
We do not have a good way to tell if when we are making a profit, if we have the parts available or our technician's schedules. We do not know how productive one person is versus another. Our managers are using spread sheets to manage our workforce and service calls. This information is not up to date or shared in our organization. We do not know for sure when we can commit to a request. We get scared every time our service manager goes on vacation.
Once we start on a service call we have no way of tracking the status as it progresses through the stages which means we are flying blind. When the technicians are working they have to call to find out basic customer information. We have so many delays between the end of work and when we actually bill the client. We have to wait for materials used, technician time, and travel time. It really hurts our cash flow.
VAI Corporate Solution Message
Highlights of ERP Service & Repair Software Solutions:
- A consistent, reliable infrastructure that extends from the back office to the front of the store.
- A flexible and responsive supply chain process that helps you quickly sense changes in customer demand and react efficiently and effectively.
- The ability to utilize real-time inventory data to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- The ability to leverage personalized customer loyalty rewards and promotions to drive sales.
- Improving employee productivity and overall company responsiveness.
- Real time material and labor tracking.
- Full integration with Enterprise system and billing system.
Typical modules used by or with Service & Repair company Software:
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Retail Point of Sale (POS)
- Service and Repair (SR)
- Sales Analysis (SA)/Forecasting
- Inventory Management (IM)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Customer Orders (CO)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Solutions are available through Dolvin Consulting. We take the time to look at and listen to your business needs. We leverage our industry knowledge and contacts to make sure you have the right solution to your challenges.
Contact Dolvin Today!