ERP Solutions for Sales Force Automation
Why use ERP Salesforce Automation Software?
Tired of not knowing what is going on with your Salesforce? How many leads and prospects are in the pipeline? How can we forecast sales? What type of revenue can we expect this quarter? How much time are we wasting chasing the wrong clients?
Why do our Salesreps have to contact customer service to find out what we have in stock? What is our current pricing and availability? Recommend related products, new products and promotions?
Why do our Salesreps invest so much time with paperwork and so little time communicating with their leads, prospects and customers? No one seems to know what they are supposed to be doing or when they should be doing it.
How much time does it take to convert a lead to prospect, a prospect to a customer? What is our average sale? What is our conversion rate? What is needed to make more sales? Sales managers have no clear idea where we are against our objectives. We have post-it notes and scrapes of paper all over the place. Who knows what is going on?
Salesforce Automation Success Story
VAI Corporate Solution Message
Highlights of ERP Salesforce Automation Software Solutions:
- Complete integration of CRM with ERP software.
- Real time access to customer and product information.
- Streamlined sales process.
- Enable Salesreps to pursue more clients in a shorter period of time.
- View current leads, convert leads to prospect and prospects to customers.
- Log calls, create to-dos, notes, and schedule events.
- History posting of interactions for easy review.
- Insight on customer behaviors.
- Track interactions with accounts and opportunities.
Typical modules used by or with ERP Salesforce Automation Software Solutions:
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Customer orders (CO)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Sales Analysis (SA) and Forecasting
- Inventory Management (IM)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Manufacturing Work Orders (MO)
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Capacity Requirement Planning (CRP)
- Finite Scheduling (FS)
- Shop Floor Control (SFC)
- Product Quality (PQ)
- Warehouse Management (WMS)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- E-Commerce (B2C)
- Enterprise Portal (EP)
- Retail Point of Sale (POS)
- Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Service and Repair (SR)
- Rental Management (RM)
Solutions are available through Dolvin Consulting. We take the time to look at and listen to your business needs. We leverage our industry knowledge and contacts to make sure you have the right solution to your challenges.
Contact Dolvin Today!