ERP Solutions for Retailers and POS
Why use ERP Retail Software?
We have a web site and are starting to sell more over the Internet, but we have to manually update our systems. We really take chances when we sell something retail that we have not over committed our inventory. What we usually end up doing is overstocking our fast moving items so that we do not run out of stock, but that strains our warehouse staff and makes us run out of space for our other items.
Sometimes the links between our systems are not working and we have to rekey orders from our web store in our order entry system. Our Finance department has no idea where we are financially and a lot of times our customers go over their credit limit.
We hope that we are compliant with security standards, we have a firewall and antivirus software, but we hear so many stories about systems being hacked. We have to run the credit cards through a separate system and that really slows us down. Our checkout lines get long during our busy hours. We have to double check everything. Our customers must have a lot of patience.
We have to wait until the next day to know what our sales are for the day, week, month, quarter, or year. We have no way of targeting our customers with promotions, because we do not know what they are buying. Our purchasing department must manually add our retail sales to our system to get an overall picture.
We would like to sell gift cards, but do not have a system to manage everything. Some of our customers would like to shop online, but also want to put their orders on account. They take a lot of our staff time requesting copies of their invoices. Our customers want to view their history online and we think this would make them happier and reduce our in house staff backlog, but our current systems just does not have this capability and even if it did, it would not include both in-store and on-line purchases.
Retail Success Story-1
Retail Success Story-2
VAI Corporate Solution Message
Highlights of ERP Retail Software Solutions:
- A consistent, reliable infrastructure that extends from the back office to the front of the store
- A flexible and responsive supply chain process that helps you quickly sense changes in customer demand and react efficiently and effectively
- The ability to utilize real-time inventory data to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty
- The ability to leverage personalized customer loyalty rewards and promotions to drive sales
- Improving employee productivity and overall company responsiveness
- Touch screen interface.
- User friendly point of sale system.
- On account sale.
- Serial number tracking for warranty purposes.
- Ability to track inventory across all locations.
- Special orders and direct shipments.
- Integrated Inventory Management.
- Integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Warehouse Management.
- Sales Analysis.
- Business Intelligence.
- EDI Integration.
- Financial Management.
- G/L drill down to the source entry.
Typical modules used by or with POS and Retailer Software:
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Retail Point of Sale (POS)
- Sales Analysis (SA)/Forecasting
- Inventory Management (IM)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Customer Orders (CO)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Solutions are available through Dolvin Consulting. We take the time to look at and listen to your business needs. We leverage our industry knowledge and contacts to make sure you have the right solution to your challenges.
Contact Dolvin Today!