ERP Solutions for Rental Companies
Why use ERP Rental Software?
We sell, we service and we rent equipment and we have separate systems to manage all these processes. Management has no overall status view of our organization. Between all of these we are either running out of stock or are over purchasing for fear of running out. We do not like telling our customers they have to wait.
We do not always know if equipment is in the warehouse, rented to a customer, on reserved or being maintained/repaired. We need better inquiries and reports to manage our business. We can handle walk-in customers, but our on-account customers want to add the rental to their billing, so this takes a lot of extra time and creates frustration for everyone. Our sales people do not have any idea if our customers are over their credit limit. We do not have an easy way to capture new customer information for marketing and follow up afterwards. We would like to market our other products to our customers based on their activity. We have to process credit cards with a separate system.
We have to use paper schedules to determine when an item will be available. Finding products is a challenge for new people who do not have everything memorized.
VAI Corporate Solution Message
Highlights of Rental Software Solutions:
- Fully integrate Rental application with the Enterprise Resource Planning system.
- Consistent order entry system.
- Easily manage customers, ship-to, contact information.
- Verify orders against customer credit limit.
- Manage contacts and marketing in Contact Relationship Management (CRM) application.
- Real time status inquiry.
Typical modules used by or with ERP REntal Software:
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Retail Point of Sale (POS)
- Service and Repair (SR)
- Rental Management (RM)
- Sales Analysis (SA)/Forecasting
- Inventory Management (IM)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Customer Orders (CO)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Solutions are available through Dolvin Consulting. We take the time to look at and listen to your business needs. We leverage our industry knowledge and contacts to make sure you have the right solution to your challenges.
Contact Dolvin Today!