ERP Solutions for Finance
Why use ERP Finance software Solution?
Cash flow is constrained. If you are reading this you already know that fact. In fact any business knows this and is constantly adjusting their business to meet demands.
Management needs quick access to financial statistics so they can make intelligent decisions. What money is owed and when is it due? How can we expedite collections? Who owes us the most and for how long?
Our suppliers are pressing us for payment and our customers are lagging behind. Overworked credit managers are juggling accounts and senior management is waiting for reports. Have you missed critical customer credit issues?
Would three-way matching between purchase orders, accounts payable and invoices really help with efficiency? What if my system actually told me there was a discrepancy between my purchase order and what my supplier just billed me? How many times have I been overbilled?
The standard reports are okay, but what we really need is an easy to use report writer so that we can see the information that is important to us when we need it.
The right software solution either alone or integrated with all the other modules in your system to give you an accurate financial snapshot with supporting background details. Why use Finance software? How are you functioning without it?
Highlights of ERP Finance Software Solutions:
- Maintain complete vendor information maintenance, including unlimited contacts, e-mail addresses, remit address and purchase order addresses.
- Define General Ledger accounts and pre-set distribution percentages per vendor.
- Provide powerful inquiries that offer instant access to information including vendor invoices, debit memos, credit memos and payments.
- Enable you to view or print detailed purchase journals as well as open accruals on demand.
- Daily re-aging of customer balances so statements can be printed, emailed or faxed on demand.
- Selective or global application of finance charges.
- Ability to choose paying commissions based on booked sales or paid invoices.
- Combines recurring entries, general journal entries, and collects data from the other Enterprise applications, resulting in a comprehensive database for all financial analysis.
- Maintains audit trails of all transactions allowing drill down to the book of original entry.
- Runs monthly as well as interim financial statements status.
- Detailed current, historical, and budget data is maintained for comparative reporting.
- Flexible report writer.
- A flexible vehicle for constructing and modifying balance sheets, profit and loss statements, departmental budget reports, daily reports, and period comparisons.
- Access to data and reports can be secured by user ID.
- Users can choose to view saved reports on the screen or print them.
- Multicurrency support.
- A spreadsheet export option allows authorized users to move data to any spreadsheet program for unparalleled report flexibility.
Typical modules used by or with ERP Finance Solutions:
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- General Ledger (GL)
VAI Corporate Solution Message
Solutions are available through Dolvin Consulting. We take the time to look at and listen to your business needs. We leverage our industry knowledge and contacts to make sure you have the right solution to your challenges.
Contact Dolvin Today!