ERP Solutions for E-Commerce
Why use ERP E-Commerce Software Solutions?
We know the future of commerce is on the Internet, but we do not know how to get there using the software we have now. There are separate services, but they lack integration. No one here knows anything about maintaining a web site and we cannot afford to hire another person. We need an easy way to add an Ecommerce solution. We need to grow our business and expand our market and profits.
We need a powerful solution that allow our staff to spend less time integrating and developing e-business applications and more time focusing on developing e-business marketing strategies and promotions that will ensure a long-term competitive advantage.
We need a closer relationship with our customers. We do not want them going to the competition. We need to service our business and consumer customers with the same system. Our customers are demanding anytime, anywhere access to their account and invoice history. We want to reduce the load on our customer service personnel. Our customers are always asking for copies of their Invoices and they should be able to get that information on their own on their schedule.
We need a system that is integrated, easy to implement, change and support. We do not need more headaches. We are in a tight economy and we need to streamline our business, increase efficiencies and create savings.
It has to be easy to add or remove products from our online catalog. We need an easy way to filter what is online or in store. We have different descriptions for online products. We need a flexible dynamic search for products, because our customers do not know our part numbering system. We need the system to automatically email order confirmations. We want our customers to place orders on account or use credit cards.
We need our Ecommerce and Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems to talk to one another. The last thing we want is another separate system. We want to stay in touch with our customers and market to them based on their past sales activity. We need to give more personalized customer service than ever before regardless if our contact is in the field, face-to-face, phone, fax, email, or online.
VAI Corporate Solution Message
Highlights of ERP E-Commerce Software Solutions:
- Real-time shopping cart and online product catalog.
- Supporting B2B, B2C, and Business-to-Employee business models-all on a single platform.
- Providing out-of-the-box readiness and complete adaptability.
- Leveraging the industry's most complete middleware platform for end-to-end integration.
- Increasing employee productivity through easy access to critical business applications and information.
- Fully exploiting the power of the underlying platform for maximum performance, scalability, and adaptability.
- The ability to utilize real-time inventory data to increase customer satisfaction and loyalty.
- Easily implementing and EDI solution with your trading partners.
- Expand markets and profits.
- Increased customer satisfaction and self service, easy re-ordering from sales history.
- Increased opportunities, growth and profits.
- Easy to implement, maintain and support.
- Reduce lag time and paperwork.
- Web based promotions and dynamic pricing.
Typical modules used by or with E-Commerce Software Solutions:
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Customer orders (CO)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Sales Analysis (SA) and Forecasting
- Inventory Management (IM)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Manufacturing Work Orders (MO)
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Capacity Requirement Planning (CRP)
- Finite Scheduling (FS)
- Shop Floor Control (SFC)
- Product Quality (PQ)
- Warehouse Management (WMS)
Solutions are available through Dolvin Consulting. We take the time to look at and listen to your business needs. We leverage our industry knowledge and contacts to make sure you have the right solution to your challenges.
Contact Dolvin Today!