ERP Solutions for Distributors
Why use ERP Distribution Software?
Increased pressure to meet customer and supplier demands, requests for real-time information, competition knocking at the door of your customers, ever increasing pressure to reduce operating expenses and at the same time increase customer service rates and your day has just begun.
How can we increase customer satisfaction and loyalty? Were our shipments on-time? How can we improve our partner and supplier relationships? How can employee productivity be maximized? How can we be more responsive? How can we make it easier to work with and do business with our company? Are our customers happy?
We constantly struggle with warehouse and inventory control issues. The costs associated with our incorrect shipments, return processing, and reordering with expedited shipping is cutting into our profits.
How often do we turn over our inventory? Cannot remember when was the last time the physical inventory matched the book inventory? By the time we get a stock status report it is out of date. Our purchasing manager just bought a truckload of inventory that we still have on the shelf, because he thought it was a good deal.
Our communication with our customers and suppliers is weak. It takes a long time to execute a new business process. It would be nice if our system automatically notified us about critical issues. We need better planning. We need faster access to business intelligence to make critical decisions quicker.
Distribution ERP Success Story-1
Distribution ERP Success Story-2
Distribution ERP Success Story-3
VAI Corporate Solution Message
Highlights of ERP Distribution Software Solutions:
- Improved inventory control and accuracy with the ability to access stock information across all locations and automate transfer requests.
- Easily handle inquiries with detailed drill down capabilities.
- Customer service improvement with the ability to create orders from sales history or shopping lists and provide substitutions, complimentary and promotional items.
- Better customer fill rate and surpassed customer satisfaction.
- Improved communications with sales force with integrated contact relationship management system.
- Increased accuracy and timeliness of deliveries with the ability to track shipments.
- Improved partner and supplier relationships, customer self service through integrated E-Business solutions.
- Reduced costs and improved margins through increased efficiencies.
- Identification of profitable and non-profitable inventory.
- Improved cash flow with integrated finance applications.
Typical modules used by or with ERP Distribution Software:
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Customer orders (CO)
- Sales Analysis (SA) and Forecasting
- Inventory Management (IM)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Warehouse Management (WMS)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Solutions are available through Dolvin Consulting. We take the time to look at and listen to your business needs. We leverage our industry knowledge and contacts to make sure you have the right solution to your challenges.
Contact Dolvin Today!