ERP Solutions for Business Intelligence
Why use ERP Business Intelligence Software Solutions?
Do we sell a lot of products at little margins or a only a few at a high profit? Where are our sales made? Are there new opportunities and new markets available? What are our customers looking for? How can we be more responsive to our customers? Is it possible to give management the information they need to make intelligent decisions in a timely manner and feel confident those decisions are made based on facts?
Information is an asset and Business Intelligence tools enable management to analyze changing customer demands more quickly. Faced with thin margins and higher fixed costs, BI goes beyond the base reports to enable discovery of new markets and opportunities for growth.
Once considered complex and overbearing today's BI applications are sophisticated, yet simple to use and implement. Implemented correctly and integrated BI solution is yet another way organizations ensure their profitability.
Business Analytics Solution Success Story
VAI Corporate Solution Message
Highlights of ERP Business Intelligence Software Solutions:
- Set targets, see results, and understand what drives the numbers.
- Identify trends that may be benefits or threats.
- Take action with a common context for decision-making across every department.
- Identify and analyze opportunities and trends.
- Gain clear picture of revenue and profitability.
- Control costs and better manage extended and complex supply chains.
- Create powerful dashboards of information.
- Communicate goals consistently.
- Monitor performance.
Typical modules used by or with ERP Business Intelligence Software Solutions:
- Accounts Payable (AP)
- Accounts Receivable (AR)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Customer orders (CO)
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Sales Analysis (SA) and Forecasting
- Inventory Management (IM)
- Purchasing (PO)
- Manufacturing Work Orders (MO)
- Material Requirement Planning (MRP)
- Capacity Requirement Planning (CRP)
- Finite Scheduling (FS)
- Shop Floor Control (SFC)
- Product Quality (PQ)
- Warehouse Management (WMS)
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- E-Commerce (B2C)
- Enterprise Portal (EP)
- Retail Point of Sale (POS)
- Sales Force Automation (SFA)
- Service and Repair (SR)
- Rental Management (RM)
Solutions are available through Dolvin Consulting. We take the time to look at and listen to your business needs. We leverage our industry knowledge and contacts to make sure you have the right solution to your challenges.
Contact Dolvin Today!